I had hoped to get 2 months put together this weekend, but computer problems consumed way too much of my time. I did manage to complete September. I'm hoping the new calendar stamp set coming out on the 15th of the month will include stamps with the names of the months that will work for this small scale.

Cathy, this one's for you. I've had a lot of questions about how I make these calendars. So I decide to post some tips. Here's the first one. Do yourself a favor and create some templates. Make one in a 4x4 size and figure out where you want to punch your holes. Use this template to ensure all your holes will line up. The second template is for the monthly calendar. Mark them as templates so they don't accidentally get thrown away. Ask me how many I lost before I started marking them. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy.
Supplies:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Cardstock: Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Up punches, dimensionals
8 comments:
Looks fantastic ...... I love the little apples ........
Pat this is adorable! I love the little apples on the tree!
Love this! Your apples came out fabulous! Did you color them?
really cute!
Very pretty Pat, love that sweet little apple tree :)
I laughed when I saw my name! I can't wait to try your idea. I have already cut my templates. Great idea.
Love this. You're one step ahead of Nicole! :-) I'm betting the monthly stamps will fit on yours just fine.
I love your calendar pages, Pat! This one is just perfect for September with the color combo and those cute little apples!
Post a Comment