
Fall birthdays are my favorites. And so are the cards that accompany them. Can I tell you that Wreath for All Seasons is one of my favorite sets? I'm sure I'll have fun with the winter version later but, for now, this twig and berry one is perfect.
Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons
Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Terracotta Tile
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Miscellaneous: PTI die, Dark Chocolate ribbon, SU embossing folder, dimensionals
13 comments:
BEAUTIFuL!!!
This is beautiful!!
Really pretty Fall card Pat. I love the wreath on the Mat Stack #4. I should have my wreath set later this week. Can't wait to make something with it. I also love the embossing folder you chose to use with this card. Really nice.
Simple and classy. I love the wreath on the mat stack.
What a beautiful card..the colors are amazing and the embossing adds the perfect finishing touch.
Pretty card! Very elegant, love the embossed background!
Oh so pretty!!
Lovely!
This is beautiful, just love that wreath colours offset with the embossed background!
oh how pretty! I really like your wreath. It's perfect for fall.
I love this stamp, and your card is simply beautiful. The embossed background is fabulous.
Love this Pat!
So simple and gorgeous! :) Lovely!
Post a Comment