Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Friends of Waltzingmouse Blog Hop



It's September 17 and time for the September Friends of Waltzingmouse Blog Hop. Our theme this month is Halloween.

I had to create my card last weekend and, at that time, only had one Waltzingmouse Halloween stamp set. So I challenged myself to create with what I had. Here's the result.



Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Halloween Party, PTI Background Basics Woodgrain
Cardstock: True Black, Vintage Cream
Ink: True Black, Terracotta Tile, New Leaf, Chamomile
Patterned Paper: Halloween Prints
Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz hanging sign die and jump rings, dimensionals

19 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Great card, love the pumpkin sign, lovely bright oranges shades too..perfect

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, these pumpkins look awesome on these TH dies. What a great idea!

Julia Aston said...

I love your sign Pat! How cute are the pumpkins hanging on the post! great design!

Bonnie said...

Super Cute! Wonderful idea!

Antje said...

Great idea - the sign pops so nice out of the card. Love it!

B said...

Oh how cool! Love the idea of the sign!!! :) Very neat!

Laurie Marmon said...

What a cool way to do the focal point but with that hanging sign. Love it! The pumpkins are super cute too. Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

Love it! The cute little jack-o-lanterns on the hanging sign is just so GREAT! I think I NEED to find the TH Hanging Sign Die... :)
Thanks for sharing.

Joanne Gilch said...

Funtastic card. love the dies for the sign!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

That sign is so cute!! Love it!!

anya said...

What a fun design! I love these little pumpkins all lined up! So glad you were able to waltz with us!

Kelly S. said...

What a cute idea to make a wooden sign! Love how it is hanging from that bracket...super cute card!

Monique said...

How creative. Love you hanging sign..Wonderful Halloween card :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a fun card! I LOVE the sign! All those lil' jack o lanterns look amazing!

Maureen said...

Totally fabulous! Love your creativity in making the sign!

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE! I LOVE the pumpkins on the sign!!

Ren-Yi said...

heh - pat you're so cute. you couldn't scare me with this card even if you tried. the pumpkins are just so dear and sweet looking. and the sign is a fantastic idea.

Unknown said...

this is so cute. I love how you made it a sign!

Brenda said...

that's so clever to make a little sign. I love the pumpkins.