

whew! Finally I'm able to make a card and get something new to my poor ignored blog. I put a quick card together for Lisa's Poppy Seed Challenge. This time we had to use light moss, buttons and polka dots. Since my new PTI goodies have yet to arrive, I had to pull out some old sets.
Now off to put something together for PTI's blog challenge on the 25th.
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms, Mega Mixed Messages
Card Stock: Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics
Other: EK Success border punch, Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval punch, circle punch, vintage buttons, white Signo pen
15 comments:
I like how you divided the flower into three sections.Really cute!!
Great card. Love the images broken into panels. It just gives it a classic look. very well done!
Very pretty card! I love that layout!
Your card is gorgeous. Beautiful color combo and design. You did a wonderful job on the challenge.
What a great card! I love how you sectioned it off into panels.
Your card is very pretty. Love the pleasant color combination. Also like the divided panels. Well done. Looove your card!
very cute! love those colors together!
Very cute! Love the layout. Nice job with the challenge. I hope I get a chance to participate too!
Very beautiful card! Love how you stamped the flowers on the 3 panels!
This is so bright and cheery!
Perfect pop of the button centers Pat! I like the white BG too, very refreshing.
Your card is very pretty! I love the Hibiscus Burst with Spring Moss. Excellent combo. Sometimes it is good to pull out the older sets. Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding the Wonderfully Whimsical set. I chuckled when reading how you'd like to come and live in what I have created.
Great job! Love the colors too! Glad you liked the Trifle I made too!
I forgot to say thanks for the sweet comment you left about my card too. Feel free to CASE away!
Gorgeous card! Love the panels and the colors!!
Post a Comment