Saturday, March 6, 2010

Teapot & Quilts



It seems like the flu is making the rounds again. So I needed a get well card. What better comfort when you are not feeling well than a soothing cup of tea and a well-worn quilt.

For my colors, I was inspired by this card Dana posted for Lisa's Poppy Seed Challenge.
http://kismetartlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/poppy-paperie-challenge-no1.html
I loved her use of blue and yellow.

Hope you enjoy this card. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Tea for Two, Background Basics Retro, Background Basics Tin Type, Daily Designs
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Select White
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Fresh Snow
Ribbon: Enchanted Evening Satin
Miscellaneous: Copic marker, Spellbinder die, EK Success punch

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Just darling! Blue and yellow is my all time favorite color combo!

Taheerah said...

Great colours on this card! Hopefully Spring will be here soon and we won't have any more nasty bugs going round!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love what you did with the quilt look, very clever! Really nice job.

Amy Kolling said...

I love how you stamped each piece of your "quilt"....such a cute idea! Great color choice too!