Sunday, March 28, 2010

Organizing PTI Dies


I took a break from cleaning out my clothes closet to ... organize my scrap table. Yeah, who says I don't know how to have fun!!

Anyhow, we have had several threads on the PTI forum on how to organize our dies. I've been a fan of Quickutz Magnetic Storage Books for some time. I bought them for all my Nesties but today I used one for my PTI dies. Thought you might like to see it in use.

Looks like I have room for whatever PTI introduces in April!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! I may have to get some of those books. Thanks for sharing.

Laurie said...

Great idea! And it's a 40% off week at Hobby Lobby! :) Might have to make a trip!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a great idea! I love how they can all be stored together this way.

Dana said...

I've never heard of these magnetic books. Awesome idea though...thanks for posting this PAt!

pattylt said...

I love it! It even holds the border dies! Thanks for showing this. I will keep my eye out for it.

Anonymous said...

I've been storing mine in CD cases, but when I see these all laid out so beautifully, I'm reconsidering!

Lorraine said...

I've been using mine, too! (Used to hold all of my quickutz cookie cutter dies.)