
I started March so strong. Participated in a lot of challenges. Made and posted a lot of cards. Felt energized and accomplished a lot. It's the end of the month and I can't even get my MO and my JO in the same room.
Here's a card I did earlier in the month. When Nichole posted the DT favorite spring colors, kraft, sweet blush, deep chocolate and vintage cream were the choice of Lisa Johnson.
I pulled out an old set, Spiral Bouquet. I've always loved the sentiments in this set. Hope you enjoy.
And looking forward to starting some new challenges in April.
Supplies:
Stamps: Spiral Bouquet
Card Stock: Swwet Blush, Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush
Miscellanous: Silk Ribbon, Vintage Buttons, corner rounder, large scallop die, Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss embossing folder
8 comments:
You have made a really pretty card with this color combo.I keep thinking that I need the spiral bouquet set and this just makes me want it more!!
Great card! Love the texture of the background paper!
This is such a pretty card! I love those flowers. I dont have the this set, maybe I should look into it though...ha! Nice job!
You did a great job. Very pretty. This is one of my favorite PTI sets!
This is really a beautiful, striking card! I love the pink, black and Kraft together.
OK, you convinced me to ink this set up! (Yes, my set has yet to see ink from me!!) Anyway, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am seriously going to have to CASE this!!
This card is so beautiful! I love the color combination and the layout. Wonderful!
I love this card! The colors are fab and I really like the layout.
Post a Comment