
This was my third time playing with Becky's Compose a Card Challenge. I found this one to be the most difficult. I think the limited number of pieces and colors (one layer, one ribbon, one button and embossing powder) caused my creativity to freeze up. It took many miles on the elliptical and treadmill before I came up with the tiniest of ideas. Yes, I design cards in my head while working out. It eases the boredom of working out 7 days a week. And makes the time go by much faster.
Anyhow, the colors always said "Wedding card" to me so I used that as a starting point. I used my new Nestabilities and found some beads and charms to finish this off.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, Wedding Day
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Soft Stone
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Fresh Snow
Miscellaneous: Embossing powder, Satin Enchanted Evening Ribbon, Vintage button, Stampin' Up silver cord, charms and beads from Michaels, Nestabilities.
8 comments:
Love the little hanging charms, such a nice touch!
Beautiful card, love the charm. Such a clever idea!
Love your card and the charms are just the right touch. Love this Nestabilites that you used on the card ...... going to do some research on that one!!!
Love the flourish and the charms. Terrific card!
Love those dangling charms! What a fabulous idea!
Pat, your charms are the perfect touch. And I found this challenge particularly...well, challenging too!
And we must be on the same wavelength, because you thought wedding and I thought anniversary! IF you get your ideas while working out, more power to you! I sometimes dream mine at night.
Really lovely!! I love those charms!
Love how you used the more ornate nesties and the charms with this simple design! Great take on the challenge!
Post a Comment