Friday, October 14, 2011

WMS Sketch Challenge 68





Oh, it's been such a long time since I've posted a card. Blame it on a long crafting funk. Yes, I've been stamping all along but not really enjoying it. My crafty friend Katie has been after me to participate in some challenges to get that mojo going again. And, you know what, I think it worked. I had so much fun with this card that I'm going to see what I can put together for the blog waltz on the 17th.


Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Around Christmastime, Sewing Box - Christmas, Gingham and Co.
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Versamark, A Muse Shell, A Muse Sky, Stampin' Up Handsome Hunter
Card Stock: PTI Spring Rain, Stampers Select White
Other: Embossing powder, dimensionals

7 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WONDERFUL!!!!

LaurieJ said...

This is just FANTASTIC!! Brilliantly creative. Will have to tuck this idea away for future use.

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Pat! Lovely and frosty!

Kim Duran said...

Ooh I love this little card! Those stitched stamps are just so fun! I really like that you've chosen soft colors for your card. It makes me feel ready for some snow, especially since we are having a heat wave here in California (lol). Great job this week on the sketch!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at WMSC! :)

Tara said...

Pat this is adorable! Definitely puts me in the mood for winter!

Katie Gehring said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love the colors and that adorable snowman!