My February release stamps showed up on Friday, just in time for weekend crafting. I have lots of flower stamps but couldn't wait to get my hands on the one in Flower Fusion #1. It matched my brand new My Mind's Eye paper perfectly!

Fun colors, fun stamps, fun time in my craft room.
Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Fusion #1, Birthday Basics
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado, Hawaiian Shores, Vintage Cream
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose - Hazel
Miscellaneous: Vintage button, Medium Scallop Border die, Nestabilities, dimensionals
11 comments:
Great colours and I love that little flower.
Beautiful. Great colors.
Wow - the pattern paper is perfect with your stamped image! Love your color combo.
This is so cute. I love the patterned paper.
Pat, that really does match your paper! I love when that happens, such a little extra surprise. Cute card, glad you got your new things in time for the weekend.
Oh, wow, you're right, Flower Fusion #1 matches your paper perfectly! So cool . . . Very pretty, feminine card Pat, with great colors!
How great that paper and the new flower ..... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Beautiful card~~
Very nice use of your scallops and colors :)
Your card is so pretty!! I love the paper you used, isn't it gorgeous!! I just bought the small paper pack a few weeks ago! This flower stamps works perfectly with the pattern in the paper!
Pat, I really LOVE this card! The focal flower pops beautifully against the background papers/design! Well done!
Love that patterned paper!
Post a Comment