
It's been so many months since I've played along. Now that the weather is turning cold and there's a lot less daylight, I'm actually getting more crafting done. I had fun with this month's theme of Gratitude/Thanksgiving.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Blessed by You, Teeny Trees
Ink: A Muse Buttercup and Squash, Versamagic Pumpkin Spice, PTI Dark Chocolate
Card Stock: PTI Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper: WeRMemory Keepers Autumn Splendor
Miscellaneous: Nestabilities, PTI die, dimensionals
21 comments:
This is beautiful, love the plaid background paper, and the leaf arrangement is stunning! Happy Waltzing!
Lovely card!! Love the arrangement of the leaves, it's so pretty!!
What great use of the patterned papers and the leaves to give such a homely feel to the card. Just lovely.
Hugs
Carol x
I love your rich cluster of leaves and gorgeous background!
The collection of leaves looks stunning - the papers you used are so sunny - a lovely Thanksgiving card.
Very pretty card Pat! The paper pieced leaves looks great!
Beautiful cluster of leaves Pat - and love the colors in that plaid bg! so glad you joined us this month!
So gorgeous!!
Love that plaid paper...
and those leaves!!
Beautiful!
I love the warm plaid backing paper you've used and the cutout oak and maple leaves are just fab! It's super.
Wow, I love your colours, the layout and the little acorn in the centre! Lovely card!
This is autumn on cardstock, I am sure of it! I LOVE how you stamped and clustered those leaves! So original, and the background paper is DIVINE! Such an awesome layout you put together. GORGEOUS, so glad you are back, Pat!
What beautiful patterned paper you chose for this card Pat! I love the leaves paired up with it and the topper for the card added so much interest and texture. Beautiful card!
Very pretty indeed! The leaves are so effective! Gorgeous!
Love the plaid background and colors.. nice.
This is breathtaking. Love that pile of leaves that you painstakingly fussy cut. That PP is perfect for this card!
Beautiful!! I love your patterned paper and your bouquet of leaves. Gorgeous card!
Wonderful card! I love the plaid background (I'm such a sucker for plaid, lol). The leaf cluster is wonderful.
Hi,
This is a lovely autumn card :-)
XX Kathi
Oh, how pretty! Love the cluster of leaves - makes me want to go outside and wade through some. Glad to see you back joining the Waltz!
The perfect Thanksgiving card! Your leaf bouquet is fabulous! The mix of colors you used is just right:)
this is awesome, great card...hope you have a super day!
enjoy *~*
Post a Comment