
It's the 17th of the month and time for the Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamp Blog Waltz. The theme for this month is Autumn/Harvest. Fall is my favorite time of the year. Love the cooler temperatures, the bright blue skies and, most of all, the changing of the trees. It's only natural that I would have to use leaves and acorns on my card.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamps: Blessed by You
Card Stock: Fine Linen, Ripe Avocado
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate
Miscellaneous: Circle punches, Nestabilities, Vintage Button, twine, SU embossing folder, dimensionals, corner rounder.
17 comments:
I love this time of year too. And I love your card - gorgeous fall colours!
Love these acorn bunches! Great layout and colours too.
What a lovely card, great color scheme and the layout showcases your stamps to perfection.
Pretty Fall card Pat. I especially love the little circle with the acorn in the middle. What did you use for the curved sentiment piece? Hand-cut?
Very pretty card!
Beautiful card Pat! Love the splash of green!
This is a beautiful card--I love your center focal point with the leaves and acorns!
Chris L.
What a beautiful card.. Love this LO:)..
So lovely! :) And even more lovely in person! ;-) Love the use of the acorn and leaves in the center! Too perfect!
So pretty! love the brown and green colors and your cut out leaves around the acorn!
wonderful card and I really love the use of those squares.
Love the colors and the little leaf.
What a beautiful card Pat! I was just looking at that particular stamp, trying to figure out how to use it, and now I know! Thanks for the inspiration! I love the way you rounded the outside corners, too. Brilliant!
Beautiful card!
I LOVE this card! Well done!! Thanks for sharing.
Great card! Love the colors and the layout!
an oldie but goodie set. love the panels - very classy to round those edges on the outside. also great color choices!
Post a Comment