Thursday, October 14, 2010

PTI Christmas Tags



PTI is offering a new set of tags this month and several of the DT posts have centered around tags. I decided to challenge myself to make tags using a number of older PTI sets. It was so much fun to search for tiny images that would work on the Fillable Frames dies. I'm awaiting a shipment of twine so please excuse that my tags are stringless.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Home for the Holidays. Signature Christmas, Rustic Branches, Sign Language, Take A Bough, Holiday Tree, Snowfall, 2009 Holiday Tag Collection, Fillable Frames 1,5 and 7
Card Stock: Rustic Cream, Kraft, Pure Poppy
Ink: SU Handsome Hunter, Simply Chartreuse, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Encore Silver Metallic
Other: Copics, Fillable Frame Dies 1.5 and 7, MS punch

10 comments:

Kay D said...

Oooh, your tags are so pretty (and they make me want all the fillable frame dies, too {thanks a lot})! : )

Karen H. said...

Oh what a great idea. I too often loose sight of the older sets. Your tags turned out fantastic! I think my favorite is the little ornaments.

Erica said...

Your tags are so cute-love them all!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous tags! love them esp the one with the ornament and the tree is awesome :)

Jen Carter said...

Great tags!! I love the variety you created!

Lorraine said...

Wow, perfect holiday tags! Love the variety of designs/colors you used!

B said...

Oh lovely tags! how fun!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are wonderful Pat! I love tags :)

Cathy Weber said...

Really cute tags Pat. I just ordered some of the PTI tag sets and can't wait to start making some of my own. I love how you used so many different sets on your tags.

Unknown said...

I love these!