
I made this card in preparation for the PTI June Blog Hop. Unfortunately, I forgot about the hop and didn't get it posted in time.
I think I like this layout well enough to try it with other colors. Love this Tea for Two Additions set and the die for the teacup. Guess I'm getting lazy - it would be great to have a die for the spoon!
Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tea for Two Additions, Vintage Labels
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, True Black, Stampers Select White
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper: Black & White Basics, Bitty Dot Basics
Miscellaneous: Copics, Nestabilities, Tea Cup die, True Black saddle stitched ribbon, dimensionals, embossing powder.
15 comments:
this is so beautiful!! love the colors, the layout and of course the cup!
The tea set is so fun! You did such a great job with it! I love your color combo! It's one of my favs too!
great card!! that spoon is so cool!
Kara
Pat, this is STUNNING! So stylish & elegant looking! I LOVE the colors and your design. You rocked the color challenge - even tho you were a "little" late...LOL.
Beautiful card. Red & black is always so elegant.
What a striking card Pat! That color combo is definitely an attention-getter. And I couldn't agree more about more dies for this stamp set. I'd love a spoon die along with the sugar bowl die!!
I love everything about this card. I especially love how you used the Vintage Labels set, it works perfectly!
Nice card Pat - very clean and effective use of colour combo.
What a beautiful card! This color combo always catches my eye.
This is one of my favorite color combinations, too! The card is wonderful. I'll be casing this one as I just got that set last week.
Pat, this is so pretty! The color combo is great and it's just a wonderful design over all.
This is gorgeous, Pat! I love the graphic, geometric patterned paper paired with the sweet teacup image! I have to admit . . . I think I now want the tea themed stamp sets . . . :-D
Absolutely GORGEOUS card Pat, love these stunning colors!!!
Such a classic color combo! Great card, Pat!!!
This is so cute. Love the design of your card!
Post a Comment