
I had this idea for A Little Argyle from the first day the set was previewed in April. But it wasn't until this weekend that I had the opportunity to sit down and put ink on paper. Can I tell you I love A Little Argyle? It's going to be one of my new go-to sets!
Supplies:
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Cupcake Collection
Card Stock: Stampers' Select, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Deep Chocolate, Kraft
Ink: Deep Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist
Miscellaneous: Copics, Vintage Buttons, Nestabilities, clear embossing powder, Diamond Dust, Cuttlebug embossing folder
28 comments:
That's such a cool idea!! Love what you've done here, and the colours are scrummy!
SOOO cute! That ice cream cone is adorable and the argyle is fabulous!
Oh My Goodness! This is so deliciously adorable! Your argyle is perfect!
Pat, I LOVE this!! So creative! You should link this card on our Papertrey Pals blog, we're having a summer themed challenge :)
*thud* This card rocks Pat. Truly creative and unique and I can't wait to CASE it!LOL Your stamping is so perfect it looks like PP!
This is awesome! Beautiful and love all of the details and the argyle on the cone - too cool.
I LOVE this card, the cone, the glitter on the ice cream, and the argyle, of course!
Thanks for playing along with the Pals, Pat! This card really does scream SUMMER (hee hee, you scream, we scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!)
How clever to use a little argyle on the cone!Too cute!I love the colors too.
What a sweet card. I love how you did the argyle.
beautiful card! the argyle is perfect!
This is an swesome card, Pat! Love the colors and the creative use of the argyle!!!
I LOVE that you used the argyle to complement and replicate the cone pattern. These colors are classic ice cream and that sentiment of course is perfect!
BRILLIANT!!!
That is the most delicious looking ice cream cone I have ever seen. I think I want to eat the whole card!! Awesome job!!
BRILLIANT! using the argyle for the cone and the cupcake for the ice cream scoops
Your argyle pattern is just perfect and those colors are my favs!
simply delicious! And those colors? amazing!
Love your yummy card, Pat! I'm addicted to this set - watch out, you'll get addicted to! Then again, I guess there's no good reason we can't use it on every card we make - lol!
Wow - stunning! It's a great way to use the argyle with such super colours!
This is really cute! I love the colors and the argyle is perfect!
Very sweet! Love your use of the argyle too!
This is a great idea! I hadn't even thought of using that set in this way!
FABULOUS - I can't wait to get my hands on the Argyle set - it's been in transit since forever!!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Love the way you used Argyle!! Very cute and creative card!
Oh my goodness this is adorable!!! Your use of the argyle stamp for the cone is brilliant! Love this card!
I really love this card! The argyle looks awesome with the ice cream cone. The colors are great too!
This card is great. What a wonderful use of argyle and the cupcake tops! Perfect balance and color.
Post a Comment