Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fancy Damask



I didn't get any stamping done this weekend so I thought I'd share a project from last weekend. On another forum I sometimes visit, people were posting pictures of what they had done with Heidi Swapp damask stickers. I took a look at their creations and thought "I can do that with PTI stamps!"

So I started with a Spring Moss card. I liked it so well, I did a Berry Sorbet one. And so on and so on. Some have more pearls than others. And all have a different sentiment. A quick way to add to my stash of cards.

I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Messages, Damask Designs, Fancy Flourishes
Card Stock: Stampers Select White, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Ocean Tides, Melon Berry, Plum Pudding
Ink: Fresh Snow, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Ocean Tides, Melon Berry, Plum Pudding
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics, Black & White Basics
Miscellaneous: Butterfly die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, pearls, ciecle punches, Marvy scallop circle punch, white embossing powder

14 comments:

Karen H. said...

Those are so pretty! I love the contrast in colors with the black butterflies and white damask on the colored backgrounds.

Lorraine said...

Just gorgeous! I love the punched patterns and the embossing!

Janis said...

These are gorgeous Pat! What a great gift set this would make.

Christi said...

I love this!

Sonya said...

Very pretty, Pat.

Anonymous said...

Great cards. I love when the creative process works like this.

Brenda said...

what a great card set! They turned out so pretty!

Michelle said...

I don't think I know about these damask stickers...think I need to look in to them - - this is a lovely gift set too!

Jill said...

Thoroughly awesome, Pat! The black accents really catch the eye!

Jen Carter said...

Love your rainbow of colors here! Very pretty cards!

Chris said...

These cards are just great - what a lovely set and the colours you have used look beautiful together!

Unknown said...

ooh la la, I love them!

Monica K. said...

They look great! Love all the colors you used and that damask looks fabulous embossed. That set has been on my wishlist for a long time...might need to get it now! Great job!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous, Pat!!! Love all the stamp combinations you used!