Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spring Wishes Card


It's been a snowy weekend in NE Ohio. I'm tired of dealing with that cold, white stuff. I need spring flowers and pastel colors. That was my inspiration for today's card.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Daily Designs Sentiments, Green Thumb, With Sympathy
Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, White
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado
Patterned Paper: PTI Bitty Dot Basics
Ribbon: PTI Lemon Tart Swiss Dot Satin
Punches: Fiskars border punch, McGill fancy square punch, Stampin' Up 2" scallop punch

18 comments:

Babies-Beth said...

What a beautiful card! Aqua Mist was my choice yesterday in freezing tempts, too! I shoulda used Lemon Tart like you did- yours is just great!!

Sara Mac said...

Adorable card Pat! Love the color combo. Welcome to blogland. I just started mine this weekend too (only thing good about the snow). Teds video helped me too.

Nadine said...

Love the colors you chose, feels like spring is in the air (well Im sure you're hoping for it to come soon!). So glad you started a blog, welcome-welcome! You will have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Pat...but then it features my favorite color. LOL. It's really pretty paired with yellow and very spring-like. I see you figured out the photo uploading before I had a chance to answer your email. Good job!

Lea L. said...

Lovely card! The colors are fab! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Ted said...

Lovely card, Pat! Gorgeous colors! :)

Sandy said...

Oh, this is so pretty! It makes me smile!

Diane said...

What a beautiful, springy card! It is snowing here too so you card is a welcome sight! TFS and welcome to blogging!

Rebecca said...

Love what you did with the scallop cirle/label 1! That looks great. I was also stuck at home in NE Ohio but havn't updated my blog yet . . hopefully tonight.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love your card, just beautiful! Congrats on your new blog :)

Jen Carter said...

That's adorable! Can't wait to see what else you make! Glad you started a blog!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Congratulations and welcome to blogland!!

Katie {choc0holic} said...

Beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing!

pattylt said...

Welcome aboard! You are doing great so far... very cute card and reminds me of how close we are getting to spring! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the new blog, beautiful card...i LOVE the color combo!

Sue Lelli said...

I'm so lovin' that color combination! I'm tired of rain and no sun! FAB card!

Ruby said...

Very pretty. So delicate, reminds me of spring! The square punched shape looks great on the scallop too, I might have to try that :o)