
So I was outside yesterday, shoveling the last (better make that "most recent") 6 inches of snow from my driveway. The wind was blowing, even more snow was coming down and I realize there is a bird singing away in my front tree. Poor little thing, does it know something about the coming of spring that I don't? I can only focus on the 18" of snow on my deck that keeps me from filling the bird feeder. Sorry, little guy. Note to self: move bird feeders to somewhere I can get to them in massive snow.
Anyway, that's my inspiration for this week's Compose a Card.

Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments!
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Through the Trees, Polka Dot Basics II
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, White
Ink: Fresh Snow, Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics
Miscellaneous: Vintage Buttons, Silk Ribbon, embossing powder
14 comments:
Such a cute card and a great story to go along with it.
We've had tons of snow this year too. And right in the middle of a howling blizzard, I saw a robin trying to find a place to shelter out of the elements. We are supposed to get even more snow on Wednesday. Stay safe and thanks for sharing.
That is great inspiration ....... your card is beautiful. We were just looking at a cardinal in our birch tree this morning in the snow ...... We built a huge snowman yesterday and put ski poles in for the arms and then hung 2 bird feeders ....... the birds have been all over the snowman and the kids can look out the window while they eat and enjoy!!!
Your card really is beautiful!!!
Gorgeous card! Love the use of the red cardinal as part of the challenge. Clever idea!
Very pretty! Love your take on the challenge.
Beautiful!! It is always such a wonder and makes me stop for a moment when i see a cardinal in the winter. you captured that just wonderfully!
Very pretty card!
Very pretty! Thanks for playing!
Beautiful card! Love the little red bird.
Pat, I love how your card matches your story of the snow and the bird! This is such a pretty card...
This is so very pretty! You did a super job on this challenge!
Very pretty. The red bird is perfect.
Very pretty card! There were six robins in our yard two days ago! I think spring is getting close!!
Me again Pat! I forgot to answer your question about what stamp set I used on my "Lisa's Challenge" card...it was Beautiful Blooms!
Pretty card and great use of the tree image!
Post a Comment