
Here's my entry for today's PTI challenge. With the user name of "Zippy", my color palette was kraft, enchanted evening, spring rain, aqua mist and white. My first thought when I saw my colors was "Arrrggghhhh! What am I going to do with those colors!". Of course, it was 4:15 a.m. and the brain was not yet engaged. Once I woke up, "baby boy card" popped into my head.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Baby Button Bits, Daily Design Sentiments
Patterned Paper: Bitty Star Basics
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Dark Chocolate
Punches: Fiskars border punch
Other: Rustic twine, buttons
8 comments:
Adorable card Pat! Love everything about it. Funny, but when I saw the colors I had to use I wished that I had this color combo instead.
That is an adorable baby card Pat!! Great job!
So cute Pat! Using the enchanted evening cs as the background for the teddy bear really makes it pop. My eyes went straight to the little guy, lol! Great job with the challenge.
Cute Pat! I liked this color combo.
Sweet and adorable, I love it!!
Aww, that is so sweet! This color combo makes for a perfect baby card. Nice job!!
That's so sweet! I love that little bear. The colors are perfect for a baby boy card.
I love this little bear, definitely my favourite stamp from Baby Button Bits! Cute card!!
Post a Comment