
This won't happen often. Posting 3 days in a row. I have the snow to thank for that. I should have been at the gym tonight but they closed due to the weather. So I had a bit of time on my hands and decided to try one of the color favorite challenges. I was looking for a color scheme for a valentine and this fit the bill.
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Background Basics Heart, Simple Valentine
Ink: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist
Punches: EK Success Folk Heart Punches
Ribbon: Sweet Blush twill
6 comments:
Cute ~ I LUV IT! Great job with this color combo.
Such a great card Pat! Perfect color choice for a sweet valentine. Glad you found time to post again. Something good has to come from all this snow. LOL!!
Very, very cute! I love all those hearts!
Sweet card; love all those hearts!
That's so cute! I love the bright color mix and oodles of hearts!
So fun - love all the hearts!
Post a Comment