
Happy St. Patrick's Day. I can think of no better way to spend this beautiful spring-like day than participating in the Waltzingmouse Blog Party! Well, I could be working outside, cleaning winter's debris from the flower beds or picking up branches knocked down by recent windy days. But this is how I'd rather spend my free time. And it is a sort of a holiday, so working should be prohibited, right?
The theme for this month is St. Patrick or Irish. I've had Claire's Irish Blessings stamp set in my stash for quite some time and thought this was the perfect time to ink it up. The photo doesn't show the glitter on the blingy button I've attached to my bow and I've managed to obscure many of the shamrocks by my camera angle. Can you tell it's been a long time since I've taken a photo for a blog post?

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Irish Blessings, Fancy Phrases
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, AMuse Sage, unknown green
Cardstock: unknown green and cream
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Breeze
Misc: Stampin' Up Very Vanilla Seam Binding, die cuts, buttons, twine
18 comments:
Beautiful Good Luck card, love the subtle shamrock stamping, and the pretty label shape.
I just love the cream and green combo. It looks so rich and elegant.I love your layout and that bow is beyond gorgeous!
Beautiful!
I love the way you inked off some of the shamrocks...
really makes it seem so soft and elegant...
and such a fabby bow too!! :)
Pat you did a wonderful job on this beautiful card. Love the way you tied the bow, and the elegant simplicity of your card. I agree I want to spend most of my free time making cards too. After spending time ,with family and friends.
I vote for crafting too, lol! Gorgeous bow and sweet shamrocks!
Such pretty layout! Love the striped paper and the big bow. So sweet with the little shamrocks scattered across the corner of the label. Fresh and fun for St. Patrick's Day!
I love the layout, especially with the vertical stripes.
stunning card, i love everything about it!
What wonderful shamrock stampings on your label Pat - this is SO pretty!
This is a really lovely card - love all those little shamrocks you stamped around the sentiment and that gorgeous bow - wow!!
Pat, what a beautiful card!! I love the gorgeous layout and the beautiful stamping on your card. A perfect St Patrick's Day card - I love it!!
I love the clean look you achieved here the beautiful bow and the sentiment with the two tone shamrocks - just gorgeous!
Stunning card - love it.
What a lovely layout! I think the focal image is just super and the ribbon and button look fab!
amazing card and I like how you framed the sentiment on the one side
Love this! It is really striking and lovely!
This is a wonderful card. I like the green and cream and the fact it can be used all year round, not just on March 17th! The shamrocks with the second generation stamping look great.
Sorry this is so late! I think your card is so pretty, I love the stamped shamrocks and the bow!
Chris L.
Post a Comment