Tuesday, August 31, 2010

September Challenge

September is my month to host the Papertrey Pixies' challenge. You can find all the details for the challenge on our blog here.

http://papertreypixies.blogspot.com/

Here's my card for the challenge.



Supplies:
Stamps: Turning A New Leaf, Beautiful Blooms II, Fillable Frames #3, Fillable Frames #5
Card Stock: Kraft, Ocean Tides, Plum Pudding
Ink: Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding, Ocean Tides, Orange Zest
Miscellaneous: PTI dies, SU punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card, Pat. Love how you incorporated the different colors. Great challenge - now I've got to get thinking...LOL.

Jill said...

Pat, you rock. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your challenge! After two straight months of folks dropping the ball, I was so happy to see your post up! And I LOVE these colors and the inspiration in the photo! It'll be a *new* color combo for me and I can't wait to create!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I am very excited for this challenge!

Brenda said...

Great card! I can totally see the inspiration photo coming through here in the colors and the designs you chose.

Anonymous said...

Love the challenge and your card. It's a new color combo for me too, and I'm looking forward to trying it.