Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PTI August Blog Hop



It's been a long, tiring summer. Too much work, not enough play. And my poor neglected blog has gone without a post for a month. I decided I wanted, no, I needed to play along with PTI's August blog hop no matter what. Feels so good to put ink to paper again.

This month was a Brown Bag Challenge. We were to dress up, alter or change an ordinary brown lunch bad into a paper crafting work of art. I just received my latest PTI order from the August release so I had to break out the new Friendship Jar Fall Fillers for my Halloween goodie bag.



Supplies:
Stamps: Friendship Jar Fall Fillers
Card Stock: Kraft, Terracotta Tile, Stampers Select White, True Black
Ink: True Black
Patterned Paper: Halloween Prints
Miscellaneous: paper bag, Vintage Buttons, circle punches, Rustic Twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI dies, dimensionals, embossing powder.

34 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Pat!

Lorraine said...

Ooh, I LOVE this! You need to create more! Your creations are always beautiful! Love the bag closure you made, too. Sadly, it was not a good week for me, so I didn't get to create a bag for this month's hop.

Jen Carter said...

Oh, so cute! I really like how you closed the bag! Very fun!

Dana said...

Love those stick ghosties! This is adorable Pat.

Anonymous said...

Another fan of those ghosties on a stick! What a cute project!

BethieJ said...

Oh this is so CUTE!! LOVE the ghosts on the sticks!! Glad you found some PLAY time!!
Have a GREAT day.. Happy Hopping!

Sue Ann said...

OH SO CUTE ....... this is adorable!!

Julie said...

CUTE...love that closure!

Jamie said...

Adorable!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great closure! Those ghosts are just too cute too! Very fun project.

Laura Isham said...

Love the closure for the bag! Such a good idea!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I really like how this one closes.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jill said...

Fantastic, Pat! That Halloween pp sets things off perfectly, the ghosties are so cute, and I LOVE the way you closed the bag!

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet project!!

Anika said...

This looks great, Pat!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love the string tie. Great project!

peggysue said...

Very cute, I like the patterned paper and the little ghosts.

Laurie said...

How cute is this? I love the little ghosts! What a cute bag!

Lisa said...

oh gosh those lil ghosts are too cute!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and fun!

kari bell said...

i love it. simple but SO CUTE!!

Amy Kolling said...

This bag is one of the cutest I've seen on the hop! Those stick ghosts are too cute to spook! I lOVE the polka dots!

Ally said...

Very cute & spooky! Love the button closure!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Darling treat bag! Cute little ghosts.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so cute! Those little ghosts are the sweetest :) TFS

Kay D said...

Great bag, and I really love your top closure!

Rebecca said...

Love those ghosts and background! This turned out great. Nice job.

Kristii said...

Sooooo very cute!!! Love those ghosts!!

Christi said...

adorable! the little ghosties are too cute.

Erica said...

Very cute-I like the button closure you made!

Linda said...

Love how you used the "filler sticks". Great closure!!

Victoria said...

Fantastic job! I love the button closure for the bag, and those filler stickers are too cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the closure!

Theresa Tyree said...

I like your closure. Neat!